Monday, August 20, 2018

YI Home Camera as a Baby Monitor

For anyone that feels my pain, I have had both children co-sleep with me. My daughter slept with me until she was five mainly because it was always just me and her and I felt more comfortable knowing exactly where she was and what she was doing. She moved to her own room around six when my Husband started coming home on leave and now has "her space."

My Son has slept with us from day one and in all honesty it was just me being selfish and wanting more control. (Both times I set up a full nursery and never used it!) We are now starting to transition him to his own room with Russell Sprout #3 on the way.

I started looking into purchasing a baby monitor and those things are expensive!!!!! Like just to have one with an app is like $160. Yes I probably could have waited and asked for one as a shower present but still that is way to much money for a monitor! I remember when I had Eva they were like $60 and I remember thinking that was too expensive.

I found these guys on Amazon and I figured for $50 lets give it a try! The reviews are good and you just cant beat two cameras for $50. They can be used indoors or outside and also have a microphone on the camera for two way communication!




All you have to do it download the YI Home app and you can either use it in real time (like I plan on) or record/store video surveillance with a micro SD card or Icloud account! How cool is that?!

One camera will be used in Grayson's room and the second in our sun room which now holds the Russell Family's second gruesome twosome bunch! Y'all will find out what we did on Sunday tomorrow!

Please comment below if you have ever purchased these cameras and what you thought! You can also click on the link to purchase directly from Amazon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment