Monday, August 20, 2018

Instagram & Beachbody!


So I have been looking into these fun and amazing ways to get my Beachbody business out there. By the way my coach mentor Holly Hillyer is absolutely amazing and our team offers some of the best training I have ever had in any position!

The part I love most about Beachbody is that they don't push the sales, it is not sale, sale, sale! Everything I have learned is preach YOUR story, YOUR progress, and YOUR life! Not sale, sale, sale!

That to me is completely doable. I would rather be a life influencer than a Beachbody influencer. Yes, I want to be more healthy and I want my family to be healthy but I don't just want to push the products I want to get the lifestyle out there. That is the core of being a Beachbody Coach!!

Beachbody makes me happy and that's why I stay a Beachbody Coach! I still have a full time career & I have a growing family but I do this for me!

Instagram has been one of the easiest ways to find more followers and get YOUR story out there! I am using for my property as well as my Beachbody/Personal Life. You can now use your Instagram story and ask questions.

Want to know more?
Want to make a lifestyle change?

I would suggest to anyone looking to start on social media to check out Instagram and get starting! Look up hashtags!


0 comments:

Post a Comment