Friday, September 1, 2017

Fall Into Fitness - 21DayFix

September 4th I will be co-hosting my first challenge group!

We are going to be working with 21DayFix and the meal plan that follows!

These groups are amazing because it is women empowering women! Ever think you are alone with the frustration of your baby being up all night with gas? Just to tired when you get home from work to think about working out? Does a nap and a pizza sound good to you? Then you need this group!

I learned that seeing other moms going through the same problems as me helps me get my booty butt off that couch and finish that 30 minute work out!

Last night I sat for two hours with a screaming baby boy who has horrible gas and nothing seems to help him. When I finally broke down and felt the tears start to rise I put him down on his mat and started my workout! Wanna know what happened? His little butt started laughing! I had been trying everything I could think of to get this kid to calm down and seeing mommy do jumping jacks apparently did the trick!

I felt extremely accomplished and it even helped with my sleeping problems I have been having this week! So here is a perfect example of a 21DayFix meal plan! Your challenge pack will come with every thing you need!


This Challenge pack will come with your first 30 day supply of Shakeology (I always suggest the trio so you can try the different flavors), portion control tupperware, a personal meal plan, and 1 year of Beachbody on Demand! You can't beat this deal and it is only for the month of September!

Get your challenge pack here!

Remember Shakeology has a 30 Day money back guarantee!!! So you can use all the packs and send them back empty and you will get a full refund!

We will be posting results as well so sign up for email updates! Please comment below if you are interested in joining or if you have any questions!!

For more information on Shakeology go here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment