Thursday, August 24, 2017

Shakeology - The Next Best Thing to a Dessert!



What is Shakeology?

Shakeology is a meal or snack replacement shake from Beachbody that has over 70 amazing ingredients. It would take over 12 trips to the salad bar to eat the same amount of nutrients that are inside every Shakeology shake. Shakeology takes the guess work out of nutrition!


Shakeology can help you:
Lose Weight
Feel Energized 
Increase Metabolism
Improve Digestion and Regularity
Lower Cholesterol

This is not a protein shake or a Slimfast! It is a lifestyle change. Shakelogy is something you will want to have every day. There are thousands of different recipes and different ways to blend them up and with a Vegan option it works for everyone! 

I started my obsession with Shakeology and Beachbody when I was pregnant with my son. I read all the reviews and both good and bad I couldn't wait. Luckily my Husband being the responsible one of the two of us decided it was best to save money until after the baby was born to make sure we didn't have any emergencies. So I waited and watched! After my son was born we looked at our finances and I decided I would give up that $7-$8 breakfast trip almost every morning and the cost would even out. In realty it has actually saved us SO much money. I drink my shake for breakfast and when i travel to keep me from eating junk food. 




So right now Beachbody has an amazing special on their Beachbody On Demand & Shakeology Challenge pack for $160! 
1)1-Year Membership to Beachbody On Demand with all content included, plus future releases (70% off with the purchase of this Challenge Pack)
2)Shakeology (choice of 30-day supply on Home Direct)
3) Portion Fix (includes 7-piece portion control container set, eating guide, large blue container & shaker cup)
 get free shipping)... so there is NO risk! If you would like any help or suggestions just let me know!

Shakeology comes with a 30-day bottom-of-the-bag guarantee!


Our September Challenge group starts soon! Click here to join our group of amazing Moms helping & encouraging other Moms in their weight loss journey! 






0 comments:

Post a Comment