Monday, October 9, 2017

The First Dose! Treating HS with Humira!

So I finally got to start my Humira injections! Lets just say it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be! The needles them selves are painless, these things are dummy proof and all you have to do is put it to your skin and press down with your thumb. These pins are kinda cool and its basically like an epi pen.



Be warned, while the needle doesn't hurt at all the medicine itself burns like all hell! For the first dose I had to take 4 pens two in each leg. Then I have to take 2 more in 15 days then once a week after that.

No reactions or any problems so far and I haven't been able to tell a huge difference other than my HS is no longer opening up and bleeding so that's a plus! I will take what I can get at this point! So my fingers are crossed that everything works the way it is supposed to but I will keep you guys updated. 

Click here to read my post on HS and what it is. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment