Friday, August 24, 2018

Russell Sprout #3 16 Week Update

Good news: Nothing worrisome showed up on the prescreening labs for any sort of birth defects. (Makes me super happy because I have been having nightmares about it.)

Bad news: My glucose levels were still pretty off, my thyroid levels were high & my blood pressure was higher than they were comfortable with.

Comparison time: Grayson was a super easy pregnancy! I had minimal morning sickness and gained just the perfect healthy amount of weight. I had no issues with my glucose levels and I think I only had high BP one time. (Pretty sure it was right after Justin left to go back overseas so it was explained)

My sweet little diva girl on the other hand......I gained over 100lbs, had awful morning sickness from day one to day end which required me to be hooked up to a pump. I had gestational diabetes and had to watch my diet and sugar intake. (yes that meant I had to stop eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and basically ate chicken for the rest of the pregnancy)

So now I really do have to start watching what I eat and get back to my 30 minute a day workouts! I have a new thyroid medication I get to try and I of course has to do the three hour test! This is going to be a super fun pregnancy no matter what I have to do!

P.S. We have to stain our deck this weekend so that counts as exercise right?

Also this drink is the worst thing ever its the pregnant girl equivalent to a jager bomb! They taste equally bad!


0 comments:

Post a Comment