Monday, August 6, 2018

Russell Sprout #3 Update

So as we round up week 14 of 40, I just wanted to give a little baby Russell Sprout # 3 update.

We tried to cheat and find out early was the sex of baby #3 is but baby had completely different plans. We found a local ultrasound studio that offered $60 sneak peeks. Even though they did call to adjust our time a few times, our experience overall was great. I was extremely spoiled by the "newness" of Nashville so I am having to cope here in Virginia Beach.

The Russell Sprout had both arms and hands over his/her face and had those little legs crossed up so tight! We tried for 30 minutes to get a better look but no luck.

The Daddy person left disappointed and pouting.

The morning sickness has yet to ease up and the energy levels still leave me dragging behind the family but they are being patient with me and allowing me to cut in on Grayson's nap times.

I feel the difference in my level of fitness with this one. I had a ton of energy when I was pregnant with Grayson and I was able to stay active. This one the morning sickness has really kicked butt but we are going to start Beachbody's Maternity friendly workouts this week and see if that helps.


0 comments:

Post a Comment