Thursday, August 9, 2018

Drink More Water Challenge!

So today after lots of reading and thought I have decided to do a drink more water challenge with myself....well maybe my Husband because he has a PRT coming up!

There are so many great side effects of drinking more water. Some say that you need to drink a gallon of water a day! Now to me that seems a lot but I want to be able to say I came pretty close!

I know for a fact my skin greatly improves the more water I drink and it helps with digestive issues as well! If anyone has ever been pregnant you know that those are found in abundance!!!! (TMI major digestive issues with all three pregnancies, you are not alone!)

Lets take a look at my redneck math for a moment!

I have my handy dandy tiffany blue yeti, that my amazing husband gave me for my birthday one year. It is 30oz and there are 128oz in a gallon.

If I can drink four of these a day full of tasty ice cold water I will be pretty dang close! Now others might prefer to carry around a gallon of water and that works too! I am extremely clumsy and would just end up dropping it or wearing it so I will stick to something that in my mind is easy and 100% doable!

I have also noticed that the more water I drink helps with my awful morning sickness. I have basically been drowning the nausea away. Sounds completely nuts but hey it works!

It also seems to help with those pesky pregnancy headaches, I am not sure what causes them or where they come from but I know that if I have one I can go and chug a bottled water and grab another one to sip and it starts to ease up.

Now by no means will this 100% work for everyone but I am going to give it a whirl and see if it works for me! If anyone has tried this or has any good advice I would love to hear it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment