Thursday, September 7, 2017

When You Find Out Your Husband Is Coming Home!

1. Shave all the things! (Well not all the things) Please tell me I am not the only one who slacks when he isn't home!
2. Clean all the things! It is like spring cleaning every time he comes home! Not a speck of dust is safe! (Insert evil laugh here) Even the dog gets scrubbed down! 
3. Hide all evidence that I drink way to much when he is gone! I always tell him Sailor Jerry is my 2nd favorite Sailor! 
4. I always attempt to try and plan fun things like trips & parties with friends. They fall through about 50% of the time. 
5. Get the emotional roller coaster over with. I am excited, impatient, annoyed because its taking so long, want time to slow down because I have so much to do, try on every freaking thing in my closet, cry because I am happy its over and then start the crash down because he will only be here for two weeks.  


Someone please tell me I am not the only one! Who else has a homecoming ritual? I need a list, list making makes me calm! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment