Saturday, September 16, 2017

Other Side of The World Problems.

So for the most part I hold everything together really well without my Husband. I can deal with sleeping alone (not really ever alone because the six year old and the 3 month old take over my bed) and I have completely gotten used to being the third or fifth wheel with my friends so that doesn't really bother me either. Sometimes the smallest things can get to you, especially when you are doing solo parenting.

These are just some of the things that just make me go absolutely insane. It is no ones fault and I actually encourage him to do these things but I am still a typical woman that has completely pointless meltdowns but sometimes just getting them out and expressing the butt hurtness makes it better.

"Hey babe I'm going to the movies I'll talk to you in a bit" just the fact that I would love to just go to the movies by myself is a huge thing. Just to sit there in quite and be able to actually listen to the movie without having to press pause. Don't get me wrong we both love going to the movies so I tell him all the time to go I just wish I was there to go too.

"We are going out I'll call you when you get home" I have tried numerous times to go out with friends for birthdays and holidays but in all honesty it just sucks. It actually makes you feel more lonely if that is even possible. Lucky for me I have one of the good ones that has never missed a phone call in over two years but I would love to have an adult night every once in awhile that included him!

Believe it or not just seeing him being able to lay in bed and watch Netflix just all over makes me sad. I should be there. Why can't I be there?

There are so many strange feelings you get when you are apart and it's very little hints that trigger the sadness and as a spouse we just have to learn how to deal with them.

I have learned that working out is an outlet (kickboxing mostly) because you can turn that sadness into energy and kick it's butt! Reading helps and also just being around friends. Even though some times being the odd person out makes me sad the majority of the time they cheer me up without even knowing I am sad.

What are some things that make you miss your SO more than normal or things that pull on your heart strings? I would love to hear them! Comment below or feel free to message me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment