Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Comparison of My Top Two Baby Carriers!

Now that I am on my second baby I learned my lesson the first time about not holding them 100% of the time. So I wanted to find a really really good carrier. Something that would be hands free and I could do other things besides just be glued to the couch of the bed. Not to mention be able to go for a walk or complete a work out without feeling like someone just stabbed you in your spine.

So my first experience was with the J.J. Cole Wrap  they call it their Agility Carrier. It was only $39 and it came with the main criss-cross wrap and then a extra support shaw/wrap band. It was made well but it just wasn't comfortable. I have a long torso and it just never sat right on me and with Grayson as an infant he could just not stay in position. I wore it one time to my Daughter's dance recital and tried to wear it a few times at the house but it just never felt right.


I think with someone with a smaller frame or a smaller baby it would be great! It was a great idea for a wrap because instead of starting with just a shaw it actually shows you the back piece and the manual shows you all the instructions you need for the different fits.


So for my second purchase I got the one that I really wanted to begin with but instead of over $100 I went directly to the main website and found it on sale for $58.50! I LOVE MY LILLIE BABY CARRIER! I bought the Essentials because I know how hot my son gets and I doubt I would need it once it gets cooler outside. Most importantly it had to be Nautical themed!

It was super comfortable and fit well!  I love the extra thick band at the bottom as it really does help brace and give you a little extra support.  The shoulder straps are like that of a backpack so they are padded and adjustable. IT even has a cute little shade that you can put over your babies head. I would suggest this carrier for any of my friends!

It did an amazing job keeping Grayson nice and secure while I finished my work out and he even feel asleep in it!

Here is the link: https://www.lillebaby.com/sale/essentials-original-blue-maritime.html

It was a life saver at Eva's open house and he slept through the whole thing!







0 comments:

Post a Comment