Monday, August 28, 2017

How Do I Afford Shakeology?

So the main question of the day is how does one afford Shakeology? There are a few different ways to look at it but I wanted to get out what works for me!

So I am a working Mom and my morning consists of telling my 6 year old to put on her shoes 100 times and trying to make her eat faster than a sloth in order to get out the door in time. I am a HUGE breakfast person and always have been. I could literally eat breakfast food for every meal of the day and never get tired of it.

When I started watching what I ate I quickly realized that pretty much none of my favorite breakfast foods were healthy and also full of carbs that were making my stomach hurt. So yes I gave up whipping into the Burger king or Chick-fil-a drive through every morning which was on average $6-$8 bucks a pop! Don't even get me started on Starbucks because that's a $10 order minimum! So at the very least, meaning I had will power that week, if I replaced my normal breakfast run with my Shakeology I was saving $112 a month. Plus, saving at least 15 minutes of my morning not having to go through a drive through!

So when I decided I wanted to go all in I GAVE UP MY FAST FOOD BREAKFAST!

So for me signing up to be a Discount Coach was a no brainer! Not to mention if I didn't like it I could send it all back within 30 days & get all of my money back! 

Now I have a career that I love and I have never liked the sales people who blast you with randomness but I am standing proof that the system works. I have lost inches from my waist, thighs, & working on getting my butt back. (My husband was terrified of me losing my butt!)
I just want to help other Moms who might be having a rough time finding a way to start their fitness journey and point them in a good direction.

If you are interested in Coaching or even sampling Shakeology you can comment below or go to my website and I would love to help!



0 comments:

Post a Comment