Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Random Facts are Fun!

If you work, work for a goal. If you have goals continue to chase them. If you fail ask for help and get back up. 

My name is Caitlin Russell and I am 29 years old. I am originally from Alabama but now live in Nashville, TN. (Enter random southern draw joke here) I am the typical work my self to death, give me a margarita, oh crap I am late again type Mom. Between work, two kids, and trying to at least keep some type of adult friendships, my brain is slowly but surely starting to turn to complete mush. This is the main reason I wanted to start this blog. I need a way to get the stress and thoughts (some not so nice) out of my mind for someone else to read with just the slim chance that they feel the same way. Random fact #1 I got bored one night and taught myself how to crochet just because I wanted to make my mom a blanket for Christmas. 

 I have two amazing children, Eva who is six and Grayson who will be two months old this week. These kids keep me on my toes 24-7! It is basically like we cloned my husband and myself when it comes to the kids, the only exception being that Eva is way smarter than I ever was. Random fact #2 we refer to my daughter as "the diva" because she started being a tad bit dramatic at birth!

My amazing husband is in the Navy & is currently stationed over seas. Needless to say that completely and utterly sucks but I love him and I am proud of what he does. I was a single mom for 4 years before I met him and it was like he just showed up one day and stole my heart completely out of my chest. Every dream I had given up on had suddenly came back to life and he has been my main form of sanity ever since. (He keeps me calm and the keeps the psycho in the closet) I knew nothing about the military before I met him and I am learning about military life little by little. I never though I would be proposed to in Italy (or even go to Italy for that matter) or plan my wedding in a week but I have loved every freaking second of it! Random fact #3 I had a major panic attack on the flight to Italy because I had never traveled alone but I met a group of amazing older women from Chili who kept me calm and laughing. They even told me I would be coming back home engaged before I even knew. 

I choose to work in Property Management not because of the money (even though it is pretty good) but mainly for the entertainment. If I have to work my life away I want it to be interesting. There is never a dull moment in this business. I have been attacked by strippers, seen my best friend get her leg ripped into by a crazy ladies dog, and met some of my best friends through this business. This will also me a way for me to express the crazy that we have to deal with on a daily basis because I don't think people realize sometimes what it is like to be on the other side of the desk. Random fact #4 if any one in the office knows you by name or your foot steps you are "that resident." 

I can't promise the world through this blog but I can at least give a little bit of humor to who ever reads it. Final Random fact, the only person who thinks i am funny is my six year old! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment